Thursday, August 13, 2009

see how much i love you

there are things i should be doing, but ohhh no, i am writing this, so i figure the next best thing from actually doing what i should be doing, is writing about the things i should be doing (when instead i should be doing the things i am writing about).
actually, im not even going to write about the things I should be doing... they can get fucked.

Faith No More have announced shows in Australia today, how cool is that? apart from the fact that Jim Martin isn't playing with them I have heard great reviews on their shows they are playing overseas so will be going to that fer shure....

I saw them play in 1996 in Wellington, slightly skinnier and with more hair, but that goes for me aswell. How I would love to see Mr Bungle play!

1 comment: