Monday, October 18, 2010

OT

It's not very often i post a non-music related blog, so it must be pretty special... not really, just once in a while you take a bunch of photos somewhere that you would never usually be and they come out better than you thought... I went to the Armageddon Expo in the weekend, my girlfriend was working there so I scored free entry - just the usual freaks and geeks, Dr Who cast, people dressed as storm troopers etc.

And wrestling!




















































































This has happened one other time - I ended up at the greyhound racing in Sydney when I was living there, I have no idea why but I got some great shots, all totally unexpected. Maybe it's good to go to things you wouldn't normally go to - get shots with fresh eyes etc etc..
























1 comment:

  1. great wrestling pics . . . perfect in B+W!

    Love a greyhound . . . 'Run Rabbit, run...'

    ReplyDelete