Wednesday, January 12, 2011

National

This band has more buzz surrounding them than a vibrator convention, people are gushing over their live shows, they are bigger than.. um.. Coldplay or something.
I didn't connect though, I like their album and the show seemed good from what I saw. Who knows, I wasn't sitting down and focused on the show - I was only allowed three songs and from the side of the stage - then I had an hour watching the show before I was told to leave by security. The amount of people saying it was an awesome show makes me think it was me and not them...

Support was from The Middle East (the band, not the place) who were pretty cool.

The one thing that annoyed me however, was the sheep mentality of the audience and this isn't limited to just the National show...
Lights flicker "WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO"
Lights change colour "OOOOOO MAI GAWDDDDDD!"
Lights turn on "AAAAARGGGH MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE FORM AWESOMENESS"

All pics here

My McChicken was good though.







































No comments:

Post a Comment