Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm basically a professional now. pretty much. sort of. not really.

So I had my first real photoshoot in January.

Real in the fact that there were extras, lights and an outcome that was expected from me. It was pretty scary (mostly because there was an outcome that was expected from me) but glad to report it all went well and I actually liked using extras and lights (and getting paid) so hopefully some more will come my way. I haven't been able to show any of the work until the band started using it for promo material, they have chosen this one to start off with here, many more to come - and hopefully I'll see my photos on a couple of magazine covers!




1 comment:

  1. Awesome news Mr C !
    Great job and hope many more come knocking your door down...

    ReplyDelete