Monday, June 13, 2011

to [ME] or not to [ME]

Tonight is different... I have photographed [ME] before, so that wasn't different. It was on a Sunday night, which is a little different. I have just started photographing for another online mag called the AU Review and this was my first gig for them!

I have seen [ME] at the Espy, twice at The Workers Club and again (not photographing) at The Northcote Social Club. This was their last gig in Melbourne before heading off to the UK to record their album, they were also shooting a music video. We got there in time to hear the 2nd support - wasn't quite into these guys and can't remember the name - all I have to say is that people who cover over logos on guitars or amps (or cameras for that matter) annoy [ME] .... HA!

um. well, [ME] were great as usual, I am old so am naturally scared of change but the new stuff was great to hear.. not really much else to say - we tried really hard to give away 2 extra tickets we had to no avail.. so.. what the fuck people!?

see the whole set here





No comments:

Post a Comment