Saturday, October 22, 2011

Over the last few months I have helped out with some shoots with my girlfriend Jess. One was a wedding and the other was a shoot for a side project she has been working on called Show us ya growler, which is all about dogs and their owners.

First up, the wedding. I had never shot a wedding before so it was an interesting experience. We rented another 5DMkII and borrowed a 24-70 f2.8 (Sigma version) off a friend. I did all the editing and slideshow so it was interesting to see that you could really tell the difference between the Canon and Sigma lenses... I had been thinking about buying that or the Canon lens for some time and this helped me make the decision to buy the Canon version (about $600 more expensive, but worth it from what I saw on the photos)

I give you Nic and Helen....



Next was a shoot for Show us ya growler. I had been working with Henry from The Wagons for a good year now and had asked Henry a while back if he was interested in doing a shoot with him and the dogs (anyone who follows Henry knows what the answer to that would have been!). It was just a matter of getting a free weekend. Shoot went well and here are some of the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment