Saturday, November 19, 2011

Georgia Fair

I went along to The Toff In Town on Thursday night to photograph Australian act Georgia Fair for The AU Review. The last few times I have been there, photographing has been easy - I turned up for this one a little later than usual, and man did I pay the price. These guys are popular....

So I stood there trying to make a joke in my head, but only got as far as
Q: How many hipsters does it take to fill The Toff In Town?
A: This many

BUT, it is to be said that these guys were really good, for young dudes they have a grown up sound (listen to the song at the bottom of this post) you should check 'em out. I kinda failed on the photos, not being able to move arund and take pics from different angles leads to a pretty boring set (of photos) but that's a good thing yea? that fact that it sold out?

Anyway...

See all photos here


Georgia Fair (c) Michael Christian 2011


Georgia Fair (c) Michael Christian 2011

Georgia Fair (c) Michael Christian 2011

Georgia Fair (c) Michael Christian 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment