Thursday, February 23, 2012

Damn (another gig with shitty lights)

This was a bit of a latey... I have photographed Damn Terran before and liked what I heard (plus they give good show) so I also liked what I photographed. When I saw a gig pop up on facebook I thought "yes, I'd like to go see that" and saving myself a cool $6, I got on the door to photograph for the AU Review.

It was Wednesday so that meant only 3/4 of a room, but Damn Terran put on a great show - check 'em out.

It was my 2nd time in a week that I have been shafted by the bad lighting at a venue... is it really that hard people? just a little bit? I know, you are probably sitting there saying, have a cup of harden the fuck up mate... well, I am sitting here saying, have a cup of GET SOME FUCKING LIGHTS.

Anyway, Iowa were up next and well, due to the lack of lights I got about 6 photos worth keeping, about 3 of those were worth posting. You can see those on the AU Review...

See the whole massive set here!

Damn Terran (c) Michael Christian 2012

Damn Terran (c) Michael Christian 2012

Damn Terran (c) Michael Christian 2012

Damn Terran (c) Michael Christian 2012

Damn Terran (c) Michael Christian 2012


And as usual, don't just take my word for it, watch some proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment