Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Georgia Fields

I have photographed Georgia Fields a couple of times so when she played the Famous Spiegeltent in Melbourne,  I thought I'd be keen to see that show. I have seen M Ward and Reggie Watts in this famous tent - always a great venue.

A couple of things excited me even before the first note was sung - it started at 7pm, and there were no supports! Oh yea, and because I can take photos - I saw it for free!

Because of this, there was no need to get jacked up on coffee and V but I did have to endure the 5 O'clock traffic - some people have very small penises. Peni? You have a small penis.

Georgia was in fine form - full band plus mini orchestra is always an awesome way to catch her.
You should check her out!




!

Photos!

See em' all on Flickr!

Shot for AU review!

Copyright © Michael Christian 2012

Copyright © Michael Christian 2012

Copyright © Michael Christian 2012

Copyright © Michael Christian 2012


And a video!

No comments:

Post a Comment